About the Company
We manufacture and sell a wide range of concrete products and natural stone products to the construction industry and domestic market. This includes block paving, paving slabs, kerbing, walling, natural stone and street furniture. Our business success has been based on providing superior products and services to our customers.
We are a privately owned company, originally formed in 1942 as a sand and gravel business. Our business is located in South Derry near Magherafelt, and the site of Tobermore measures approximately 28 acres in size. In the 1950s our business began to diversify into concrete products such as ready mix and concrete blocks which were sold to the local community. In the late 1970s we identified a gap in the market and began to manufacture and sell block paving, or Pavia as it was originally called. We are now the leading paving products supplier and natural stone manufacturer in Ireland and throughout our history we have been proud of our reputation for quality and service.
We currently have 170 staff employed within the organisation. We believe in business excellence and have implemented a culture of continuous improvement with our people since the early 1990's. This has been the key backbone to our success and has enabled the company to develop and improve our business processes to meet our customers' needs.